???"To fight the Burmese junta, opp (r)

To: anset@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Most democracy activists, including students still remaining in the border
areas,         duly elected MP's who are now working outside the country, NLD
leaders in and        out of Burma all agree that for now we need to persue
the road of sanctions for           SPDC.

When SPDC starts to reduce the size of the Military, reduce expenditures for
weapons, and reduce corruption we will re-evaluate our strategy.

But who are you ???   If you wish you can contact me offline and we can
discuss      this further.

The people actually suffering the rule of the "junta" (your word) and the
effects of        sanctions, all of them, say to continue "continue
sanctions". They prefer to suffer       the sanctions and enjoy the effect it
has on the SPDC.