BURMANET NEWS SURVEY

Dear subscribers

Over the past week we conducted a survey amongst our burmanews-l
subscribers regarding the length of The BurmaNet News. The survey was
prompted by feedback from some subscribers who were having difficulty
receiving the news in their mail boxes.

The response to our survey demonstrated overwhelming support for the news to remain in its
remain in its current format.  The majority of respondees said they had no
difficulty receiving the news and many reported that their mailbox
already automatically delivered the news in two parts.

We, therefore, will not be making any changes to the delivery of the news,
but will endeavour to keep it within the prescribed maximum length of 15
pages.

For subscribers who are having difficulties, we recommend that you seek the
advice of your local server to see if the problem can be resolved.

And thank you for your input and ideas.

Sincerely
BurmaNet Editor