A personal report from Huay Kalok

Burmese Relief Center--Japan has received this personal report from a
reporter who was at the scene of the destruction of Huay Kalok Refugee Camp.

I have just returned from Huay Kalok which was
all but destroyed a few hours ago. Maybe 150 or so cowards from across the
border attacked after midnight, hitting the hospital first. I estimate at
least 90% destruction and the scene is horrific. Little children poke
around in the still smoldering embers, looking for vanished belongings.
Groups of people sit around numb and lost not knowing where they will sleep
tonight or what they will eat. There are still shells going off as the heat
reaches them, causing fear running and general confusion. The situation is
indeed desperate.

This is an immediate emergency

http://www2.gol.com/users/brelief/Index.htm