Quality? Stay at "Kaytumadi Dynast (r)

>From Richard Aung Myint - Mountain View, CA

I was thinking about "OKKAR" and the futility of his efforts. So now I am
going to write something funny to lighten things up. The weather here on the
West Coast is bad with constant rain and temperatures in the low 60's. New
York City is enjoying sunshine and 80 degree temperatures. Life is so unfair.

Then I try to figure out who OKKAR is. OKKAR is not his true or full name or
is it??? What does it mean??? OKE means cover from the top and it also could
mean eat greedily and also the taking of bribes. KAR means cover from the side
and is used for walls or fences and the like. Okkar means cover up and really
a very appropriate name for whoever it is that is doing the dirty work for
SLORC/SPDC.

Since he is working undercover, I think he believes he can get away with
anything. Not so, Okkar. Do you for one moment think we take news coming from
you seriously??? We have our sources, 1000% more reliable than you. Vist
Nyanmar year 1996 is finished and was a disaster. Where is Kyaw Ba??? Maybe
now we should call it visit Myanmar Century. The hotels and motels are empty
and most of the hotel workers have been laid off.

Where do go from here???