OKKAR (r)

Hi all,
At all, I have told every one on SCB how Hla Min hokes up intenet from Burma.
The fat is that the OKKA and KMTTO accounts are the same account on AOL. But
KMTTO signs on AOL as "Guest"  from Rangoon. But some time OKKA@aol is also
signed on form Military Intellence Unit, Esp DDI from Rangoon.

So all SPDC-SLORC accounts are the same. Thomas Win is alos in Burma to teach
the MI how to use internet..

The Rangoon Post.

<<
      KMTTO is my very first account which I used to post news to SCB. After a
 stupid activist posted nonsense to SCB using forge KMTTO name I declared in
 SCB that I won't use KMTTO anymore and I will use OKKAR instead. After that I
 provide KMTTO screen name for Lt.Col. Hla Min. Whatever messages come in to
 KMTTO account, I forward them to him. Is that very strange for you Mr. Dohr?