THE NATION: The people made their (r)

Right on!!!!

Does anybody have any "background" information regarding Mr. James? We do have
many Texans who think differently and I am sure our esteemed Ambassador to the
UN Mr. Bill Richardson has a few choice words for the military regime.

There are many members of SLORC/SPDC who have relatives and family in the US.
Why are we (the US Government) allowing these people to have it both ways? I
believe that General Ne Win's grandchildren are attending schools in the US.
Why is this happening? We need to expose these people for what they are, to
the US  communities in which they live.