Open Letter to the Editor of Inform

Editor,
Information Sheet.

Dear sir/madam:

I am puzzled with regard to the numbered information sheets which appear
regularly on the BurmaNet.  Are these official publications of some
ministry of the Government of Myanmar?  If so, of what ministry and under
whose authority are they published?  If not, please clarify for me who is
the publisher of  these bulletins.  Are they posted only on the BurmaNet,
or do they have a wider circulation inside and outside of Burma?  Do you
solicit items for publication?  How do you obtain the news you publish?
Are you open to receiving and publishing news and comments from interested
citizens of your country?

The answers to these questions will be useful to us in quoting your valued
news and editorial comments.

Yours truly,

Eric Snider
Publisher,