Fwd: Okkar's Accusation from KZY (r)

[This message has been forwarded from Tun Myint.  He has unsubscribed from
the discussion list and asked me to post this message on his behalf.
-BurmaNet Editor]

Dear ALL:

I haven't subscribe burmanet for long time, probably since 1996.  Just
last week, strider has enlisted me in this burmanet news and discussion
list.  So I am not aware of the thread of the discussion about this. And I
am not sure how my name is used in this discussion.

Based on reading the following thread of messages by KZY, Larry, and OK,
it seems to me that Ko Okkar claimed that I told him as someone from IU
was using fake ID of him.  I had never told to him as such.

As I am maintaining MAYKHA-L list, I remember, I had sent a message to
maykha-l requesting subscribers to reveal themselves if they had used the
fake ID of okkar or kmtto.  That message was sent to the whole maykha-l
list which is composed of about 200 subscribers from at least 20
countries.  Therefore, it is Ko Okkar's misinterpretation of my message to
claim as I told him someone from IU is using his ID. Again, I never told
him as such.

I don't remember the date of the message I sent to maykha-l.  But if you
provide the date, I can provide the message I sent.  Otherwise, you can
also search all maykha-l message in its archive located at URL:
http://listserv.indiana.edu/archives/maykha-l.html

I will not further participate in this discussion simply because I am so
busy with my work and study.

Truth will prevail.

Sincerely,

Tun Myint

PS.  tmyint@xxxxxxxxxxx is my only personal account and don't have any
other account except the other account from which I maintain maykha-l.