Okkar's Accusation from KZY

> Hi Ko Okkar,
> I am very curious about who fake your or SPDC's account and how
> did they came from Indiana University.  There are only three students
> studying at IU including Tun Myint.  It will be reliable if you or Tun
> Myint or another one can show a trace route how it came from Indiana
> University.

Dear Ko Kyaw Zay Ya and Ko Kyaw Kyaw Htut

  It happened in 1996 April. I didn't know how
to trace at that time. But one person "Peterhtwe@xxxxxxx"
traced for me and finally he pointed out in SCB that
it came from IU. He compared my original messages and that
fake KMTTO's messages in SCB. Then Ko Tun Myint
demanded that person to give reason for his/her
deed. Unfortunately my hard disk damaged
last year and I lost all these records.

> It is pretty bad that someone fake your account.  You can
> trace it and if your trace shows that it comes from Indiana University,
> they you can say so but without certainly knowing it, it is ridiculous.
> No one should fake others' account and no one should just assume without
> proof.  I am really curious who did it.

  I agree with you. Nobody should do such kind of
behavior. But some people seem to have that kind of
habit. My OKKAR66127 account was also treated in that
way two times and at the last time I posted the message
of the fake OKKAR66127 to MAYKHA and BurmaNet. At that
time I was mad at that person and I used some words that
hurt all the activists and Ko Kyaw Zay Ya responded me
sharply. It was my mistake. I should not hurt all the
activists.

  In SCB someone used the fake account of Coban Tun, I
once noticed. He/she must be (most probably) one of the
supporters of SPDC. It means both sides had foul plays.

> It is very fair that Tun Myint called for confession but it
> doesn't mean that the call proved it came from IU.
> By the way, I am just wondering that why can't you say you are
> posting news on behalf of SPDC.  There is nothing wrong with standing as
> you believe but it is very immature to pretend as someone doing for
> democracy.  You can post them as SPDC news and can participate in
> discussions but better to be honest.  It will be great if you or Col.
> Hla Myint or SPDC can participate in discussions and explain what
> you think is right and discuss and listen other side too.  But now,
> it seems to me that you can't answer lots of questions because you
> all know that those are nonsense.

> Yours sincerely,
> Kyaw Zay Ya

  Ko Kyaw Zay Ya, the intintion why I subscribe BurmaNet
and MAYKHA is to carry the news from SPDC to you and your
news to them. If both sides listen to each other with some
respects there will be a meaningful discussion. That was my
hope. But it didn't happen. Both sides accused
each other.

   Another thing is I noticed that there are 10 Myanmar
Embassies that have Internet access. There may be some
more Myanmar Embassies that have Internet access without
my knowledge. Non of these embassies subscribe BurmaNet
or MAYKHA. They will never know your thoughts, your views
and your fellings. That is why I established Myanmar-list
and I included all these embassies in my list. Then I
invited all of you to post news to Myanmar-list. Then
what happened? From SPDC side most of these Embassies
never respond you. More than half of them even do not
post any news to Myanmar list. From activists
side, some send news but only when they have to accuse
SPDC. My intention to have meaningful discussion is gone.

    That is all I have to say for the time being
Ko Kyaw Zay Ya.

Sincerely,

OK