New products from India (r)

Dear Friends,

Greetings fron Oslo, Norway!!
I'ld like to order the following for my own collection:

1. Pann Zagar magazine
2. Thoughts of Gandhi (English) produced by CNAB
3. Thoughts of Gandhi (Burmese) produced by CNAB
4. Audiocassettes on political drama produced by Chindwin DVB studio
5. Audiocassettes of Letters from Burma (1996) read by Ma Sanda
6. Audiocassettes of Letters from Burma (1997) read and produced by
NLD/LA-Youth (Western region) x 3 cassettes
7. Booklets on Independence and Union Days printed by CCN
8. New Century songs produced by CCN

Please let me know how much and how shall I transfer money to.
Here is my snail mail address,
Thida(Thin Myat Thu)
P.O Box 6720
ST.Olavs Plass
0130 Oslo
Norway

Thanks in advanced.

Thida                                http://www.communique.no/dvb/
Coordinator, DVB Web Page                     Tel: +47 22 41 41 43
Democratic Voice of Burma                     Fax: +47 22 36 25 25