INFORMATION AHEET No. A. 0411(I) (r)

Dear Okkar

I wander your government project for National Race Village Project is just
preparing for tourist attracts. I wouldn't be supprised for the progress
of
this project. If military regime really wants to promote the culture and
traddition of National races, they shold do the following programs:

1) Open school to learn their ethnic languages
2) Assist them aids to promote their culture such as ethnic tradditional
dances tranning program.
3) Stop burning ethnic villages and stop raping ethnic women.

MRC