China is our main enemy:George (r)

Now it is being said that China is the main enemy of India. In the 1950-60's
Burma's Defence strategy was based on the belief that China was the enemy. All
of this is still true. Chinese threat to India is real when you consider the
occupation of Tibet and the relative weakness of Burma and its close
relationship to the PRC. Burma will be the doorway to the Indian Ocean that
China needs.

Unless democracy is installed and strengthened quickly in Burma and it becomes
a viable buffer, we will see China's navy take over the Indian Ocean. China
will then dominate East Asia.

India should move towards Japan to reestablish SEATO. The US should leave more
of the European concerns to EU countries such as Germany, France and the UK
and rememner that the only wars we have lost were in Asia.