"We , Myanmar people ... all are al

Posted by Thida Linn <thida4thiri@xxxxxxxxx> to soc.culture.burma

xenox and sons wrote:
ken and visakha,

Myanmar is our country residing about  50  Millions people very unitedly
since before  World War II to get Independence from colonialism and
Japanese Fascists.  The history of Myanmar is still young to forget the
colonialism  of Britain and Fascism of Japan. Nowadays the colonialism
approach in the world is changing like overwhelming one nation by
economy,  underminding the one nation's International Affairs with the
headlines of critics over the present Government.  Those old same more
versions of  approaches are outdated in Myanmar. We have much more
experiences than Japanese People under the Fascist Japan before World
War II.  We, the people of Myanmar had much more experiences than
Japanese people under the colonial yoke of Britain.  Ken and visakha, do
you think the people in Myanmar can only learn from you , what you said,
what you mastered.  You are very stupid enough if you under-estimated
the people in Myanmar.  We , Myanmar people know the history, know the
enemies and we all are always ready to crush the external and internal
enemies who will abuse our rights of independence under the slavery ,
undermind disintegration of our union,  destroying the economic life of
our people.

Myanmar is a country of free religion and most people paid attention to
their religion with good moral, purity, sincerity, love and patience.
But the people in Myanmar are not wrapping their hands , stand aside
when we have to fight our National Enemies.

You  all in Burma relief center including Ken and visakha, the virtue
of our 50 millions people in Myanmar is our cause,  our economy life is
our cause,  our political situation is only our internal affairs, not
your cause! Not your cause! Not your cause!

Do you have any reason to give pressure to the Companies invested in
Myanmar ratherthan bluffing about Su Kyi and hand full of people exile
in Japan and in USA were expressing their nonsense accusations while
they are trying for the Stay Permit  in Japan and grants from Japanese
Government, from NGO in Japan:  also while they are trying for the Green
Card  and regugee status in United States with fabricated stories in the
jungle , Thai-Myanmar borders and grants from US Government and NGO in
USA.  I don't want to mention the details to be slandered saying  about
others by names or by events.  Most of the people in exile enjoying the
benefits just only saying a word "our cause" and taking a picture of
each and every single people participating in a demonstration to send
out the photo to the Refugee International,  other NGOs saying he or she
is actively participating in the "freedom of burma" just putting up
requests  to US  and Japan  Ngos and Government.  What a shame ! Firstly
freedom of him or herself !

We people of Myanmar believe only the Myanmar people can safeguard our
Country from neo-colonialism, influence of Super-powers, not by you
people in Japan Burma relief center, not by the exile Myanmars in
Japan,  not by exile Myanmars in USA, not by exile Myanmars in Canada,
UK, Australia and whereever.

If you know the strength of exiles who darely fight for the cause of
Myanmar people in the past, at present and in the future! Please paste
the numbers in the net for information or fabrication whatever.

 I strongly believe ken and visakha or Japanese people in Burma relief
center have no experience under the colonialist or under the fascists.
But we, people in Myanmar have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one can reverse the history. The people in Myanmar hate the British
Colonialists and Japanese Fascists. All the people in Myanmar are not as
the  same blood of Su Kyi, marrying the British , once the British
Colonialist undermind to assassinate her father Aung San.  And all the
people in Myanmar are not as the same blood as "SEIN KYI " one name in
the song during Fascist Japanese rule in Myanmar, SEIN KYI cunningly
married the JAPAN MASTER and she got only  PREGNANT when Japanese Master
went back to TOKYO.

We have experiences! We all know our history!