A mass-suicide! (r)

Hi There,

Distention between self-center and self-truism is not that much far that you
though but when one levels as a self-important person among all, he or she is
badly needed to see a psychotherapist.  Otherwise,  no solution is proven
between you as   extremists.

Thanks,

Philip McCracken, III (Co-Editor of The Rangoon Post)

<<
 Dear Kyaw Kyaw Htut,
 	Good to hear your points but be careful, man.  Many people don't
 want to hear the reality or don't want to recognize the reality.  There
 are some very honest people working on the border but most of them are not
 famous and they are very down to earth.  I respect them a lot.  No matter
 whether or not they are famous, I acknowledge them as our leaders.  Phado
 Mahn Sharr is one of them.  Major Robert Zen is also very sincere and
 dedicated to the cause but he can't be in the KNU any more because ----.
 I don't know who sniper is.  May be e-mail snipper.  I don't care.
 	Those hard working and honest people mostly don't want to be
 popular and they don't follow the path of so-called leaders who are trying
 to be popular.  Those real leaders work sincerely and live like normal
 refugees or like a normal poor people in the revolution.  They really
 don't have many things and they are also working in the same condition
 with normal members.  However, many so-called leaders are very very
 wealthy when the rest of the people, their members, and the refugees are
 in poverty.  Most people who have been on the border long enough and
 studied logically and statistically, know what is happening.  Well, some
 people who get some bones from those so-called leaders are closing their
 eyes no matter what effects will occur in next few years.  Some have
 earned for living by saying revolution.  Great!
 	I think time will decide who the real leaders are and we just need
 to keep track of all records for those corrupt so-called leaders so that
 we can reveal the truth to the people one day.  I respect those all
 leaders workign inside and I accept them as our leaders.  There is no
 question about it.  But, I question a lot my self before accepting someone
 in such liberated area and in (their word) overseas.  Phado Aung San was
 one of the so-called leaders recently but you know how wealthy he was but
 some KNU soldiers in the field didn't have money to buy another slipper to
 replace the old one.  One day people will know and open their eyes and
 decide who are corrup and who help them to be able to corrupt.  Time is
 the judge.

 Yours sincerely,
 Kyaw Zay Ya

 "If you give a man a fish, he will have a meal.
  If you teach him to fish, he will have a living.
  If you are thinking a year ahead, sow a seed.
  If you are thinking ten years ahead, plant a tree.
  If you are thinking one hundred years ahead, educate the people.
  By sowing a seed once, you will harvest once.
  By planting a tree, you will harvest tenfold.
  By educating the people, you will harvest one hundredfold."  (ANONYMOUS
 CHINESE POET, 420 B.C.)

 ("If it is not broken, don't fix it" leads to the worst situation.)