THE NATION: ETHNIC CLEANSING: Rape (r)

Dear all

> The brakin up is not the ethnic group fault. It is the government
>fault. It depands on how the government  fairly treats on ethnic
>nationalities. If the government treates equally and fairly well on
various races and ethnic groups, if the government to their ethnic
rights, there no one want to brake up the Union. Burmese
>military government rapidly claims that there only using forces can
>prevent from breaking unions. I don't agree with it.

Yes, we are on your side. We've been longing for the fair government for
decades and centuries and there came heroes like ArZarNi Leaders
etc..,but they were all destroyed by selfish people. Come hell or high
waters, the generations of these kind of leaders should exist and be
supported forever.

Ordinarily speaking,resisting the dictators is very difficult. But,
there are several ways to overcome them.

Now, government intentionally makes all governmental staffs ruin their
moralities with very few salary not even enough for the basic human
needs of the family.

There are so many heroic staffs who against dictators' will. They never
let themselves take bribes and they ever keep their morale high. But,
sometimes they skip their lunch or dinner for their children's hungers.
They are with their efforts fight for the Democracy.

Government pay few to the teachers and force them to make living by
giving unfair tutions (why unfair is that only financially strong
students can afford to attend these exam hint tuitions). But, for some
of the teachers, believing the Education is country's vital factor,
generously offer their knowledge and philosophies of Democracy to their
Students with their torn T_shirt and Theit-pone and  Pasole. It is very
obvious in the remote areas.

And I am very impress with the tactic of KyayeHmonne U Thaung, to cut
short the income of Government by making campaign of not paying tax to
Burmese Embassy.

Yes,everyone should try to seek out how to cut short the income that
support government's longevity and how to make government less confident
on his or her own way. And with these efforts I wonder how long SPDC can
stand!!!!

All Hands With Right Strategy conquer everything.

With Best Wishes and Regards

Watcher

Ps. Thank you Ma Ni Ni for your letter.