all burmanetters' action needed

Dear all Burmanetters

Recently Burmanet has been stunk by foul language exchanges,pettiness and
irresponsible accusations.Please refrain from all these.It will set our
standard of enganging in a healthy debating..We do not abuse the rights
that your  are given.

Burnanet is a precious one,imagine what will be like without it now. Let us
use it as a springboard for implementing long sought domocracy in
Burma.People are suffering there everyday. There is no time to be wasted on
all thoes non-senses.

Please  remember that we are what we practise.As we are for the democracy
and  everything we do must be accordance with democratic norms.Even our
enemy must have a right to say.
Burmanet should be every users' concern,if we find some something happening
is not right,then should get up and suggest.This is just a democratic
process.Silence does not produce majourity voice or solve the problems.

With warm regards

Panyoma
Sydney