recent postings (r)

I fully understand that personal attacks and use of
rude language should be restricted.  However, it should be clearly
understood that the definition of personal attacks shouldn't be defined
the revealing of misconducts by some so-called leaders or wrongdoers.  If
it is defined by that means, the meaning of the struggle for democracy or
promoting democracy is nonsense.  If we can not change the wrong things
only on the struggle, how will we be able to change in the whole country
and what will the meaning of democracy be?  Thank.

Yours sincerely,
Kyaw Zay Ya