POLITICAL OPENESS

Dear Aye Aye Soe Win and Student activists

I am delighted to read your articles and others who are concern the way
NCGUB and FTUB politic is going.Also this is a very good sign that others
are also concerned means we are a step closer to solve this problem.Please
don't give up or stand aside.We all must keep pushing this issue until it
is solved.THIS IS A BLEEDING WOUND WE MUST TREAT IT ONCE AND FOR ALL.

No doubt that because of this many of our activists have DISSOLUSIONED and
given up or stay aside in our political process for democracy.

We must communicate,NCGUB must communicate and expose itself for the
communication.

This is not good enough just to appoit some one on its behalf  and let them
do the job and releases imformations on what it has being doing whenever it
feels like it.It is sickening the way NCGUB is treating all expatriates as
nothing to none because it does nopt rely on their funding  but from their
governments.However make no mistake that there is no such thing that a free
lunch in this part of the world.

Also NCGUB has spent a considerable amount of time and money to draw up a
showpiece constitution that  it never needed or has mandate to do so.There
are a lots more mistakes still to state that NCGUB has made over the past
eight years in the name of elected MPs of Burma.

However every political parties in the world have rifts,disputes and
mistakes but must clear the air up before moving on. Now is the time for
NCGUB to do so before it is too late.

PLEASE COME FORWARD AND EXPLAIN.  THIS IS JUST AN ACT OF DEMOCRATIC
PROCESS.

With warm regards and in solidarity

Panyoma
Sydney