To Vum Son from Panyoma Re; Dear

Dear Vum Son

Regarding your query on my posting "Dear professor U Ne Oo" please find my
reply as follows:

1. In my postings so far,never was I mentioned U Maung Maung by name or any
other persons,left alone accusing him of embezzling the funds,may be in
other postings.

2.Unsubstantiated accusations are unfair, undemocratic and irresponsible
therefore one  must never do including myself.

3.All we ( refer to other postings and myself ) asking were simple,valid
question of FTUB/NCGUB's funding accountings publication of more than 8
years. Without it we do not feel right,we feel cheated and ashamed standing
as a Burmese Democracy activist.We have no intention or what so ever of
discrediting the movement as we stated earlier.But we can anticipate the
devastation which is looming over the whole movement because of this
issue.Let us warn you, it had happened in the Burmese history , many times.

4."U Maung Maung is apragmatist,helped seamen in BKK and heard only good
things about him and NCGUB is doing its best."
May be they are but it does not mean as a public office holders should be
exampted from public scutiny.This is two different aspects altogether and
democracy should not work that way anyhow.

  5. Hope I answer your questions.If not please find out more on the net
regarding FTUB/NCGUB issues.

Yours Sincerely

Panyoma
Sydney