No Subject Given

Dear All:

Thanks for reminding my language.
I am sorry if my language has caused any damage to the glory of our
1962/1974/8888/... generations.
But this langauge was aimed at to those arrogant people, who don't
respect the sacrifices made by our successive revolutionary generations.
THough my revolution and my parents never taught me this way of writing
or talking to another fellow human, I find irresistable to use it when I
keep seeing and hearing arrogant expressions and suger-coated lies from
people with low morality and no social concerns.  This language is
directed at those who are molesting and raping the truth of our history.
Every minute, I am being offended by their writings/activities which are
mainly done to gain personal fame and prosperity in the name of
democracy movement.  It is an every minute pain.
Again, I am sorry if my langauge disturbed your souls for some days.

Happy Birthday to All the Women of Burma.