Fwd: Re: The Burmese Abroad [Part 2 (r)

Dear friends:
This is my second attempt in relaying Ko Kyaw Zay Ya's message to
burmanet.
It can be that server is currently down or we all are selectively
blocked.
It is fun to know the probability of getting your message is as
difficult as winning a lottery. It might be too early to doubt strider
though. Let us see whether it is because of purely technical fault or of
human's intentional manipulation. Keep doing what we all should be
doing.
Aung Soe (BKK)

>From owner-maykha-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sat Jun 13 19:43:09 1998
>Date:         Sat, 13 Jun 1998 22:33:08 -0400
>Sender:       Burmese Scholars and Students Around The World
>              <MAYKHA-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>From:         Kyaw Z Ya <kzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject:      Re: The Burmese Abroad [Part 2]Re:Recent Accusations
(fwd)
>Comments: To: Ma Aye Aye Soe Win <EVEMCARTHY@xxxxxxx>,
>          Than Soe <tsoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Kyaw Kyaw Htut <khtut@xxxxxxxx>
>To:           MAYKHA-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>Dear friends,
>        If you receive this message, can you forward to Burmanet?  My
>e-mail is blocked again as usual by the Burmanet when it allows SPDC
and
>Burmese military intelligence to use their net.  Please also ask the
>Burmanet editor what is the ethic behind the blocking while allowing
SPDC
>and the military intelligence.  I got Ma Aye Aye Soe Win's e-mail that
>she has also been blocked from teh Burmanet.  She has been unsubscribed
>from the net by the Burmanet against her will.  What is their freedom
of
>expressions?  I really doubt.
>
>Yours sincerely,
>Kyaw Zay Ya