blackout or kickout of Burmanet

Dear Student Comrades and Maykha audience,

As you know, there had been so much discussion on such organizations as FTUB
and NCGUB on the net, especially on Burmanet till last Sunday when we, active
participants initiating a new trend to save our revolution from certain
opportunistic people who have tried to silence our voice, because they are
afraid of us.

I have subscribed both Burmanet and Maykha to keep myself informed about my
country and the progress of all pro-democracy forces all over the world.
Recently, I felt an urgent need to speak out against corruption going on in
FTUB because some BIG GUYS in NCGUB stationed in DC have turned a blind eye to
such an ugly political scene for too long. All other Burmese students felt the
same way as I did and overwhelmingly they began posting their views about FTUB
and NCGUB with the purpose of changing the situation for the better.

Obviously, there have been so much interferences manipulated and carried out
by certain BIG GUYS to prevent us from coming out to fight against corruption
in the overseas Burmese politics. Please contact the following accounts how
long ago they could successfully post a message on Burmanet since they started
writing about FTUB. Besides they no longer see other incoming messages from
Maykha as well as Burmanet. They have been banned from participating in public
forums like Burmanet and Maykha. Why do you think that has happened ?

 kyaw_k_htut@xxxxxxxxxxx
 maungt@xxxxxxxxxx, lurie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 	hag2@xxxxxxxxxxx
 	kzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 	aungsoe@xxxxxxxxxxx, panyoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 bagan1040@xxxxxxxxxxx

 shwezthar@xxxxxxx
 Direct8888, RAMyint, meedote@xxxxxxxxxxx
 khtut@xxxxxxxx

I would like to request all of you, Burmese or non-Burmese net audience, to
write to
Burmanet editor  < strider@xxxxxxxxxxx > and Maykha listserve coordinator
< tmyint@xxxxxxxxxxx > to ask if they (Burmanet staff) have the power to
selectively pick out a group of  subscribers and deprive them of their right
to express. Burmanet is a public forum to which all of us are entitled to have
access. We consider the conspiracy between FTUB and Burmanet a violation of
our right to freedom of expression. Besides, we are discriminated among all
subscribers, which is also against the law, our rights have been violated for
no clear reasons. The invisible hands manipulating from behind are not aware
that this right stems from the free speech clause of the First Amendment in
the US constitution.

We, Burmese activists, are possessed of fundamental rights which Burmanet and
the hands behind the scene must respect. For speaking out to bring about the
truth suppressed by some opportunistic BIG GUYS who for personal gains have
unfairly taken over overseas Burmese politics, we have been punished by
suspension or elimination from the BURMANET and MAYKHA.. This is an outrage.
                  This is an attempt to kill a revolution.
                  With the closest enemies, we may never step forward.
                   Burmanet or any listserve services are not enclaves immune
from the           sweep of the First Amendment.
No organization is immune from the sweep of the First Amendment.

For victory over all bad powers,

aye aye soe win