Celebrating all women not just one (r)

Dear Burmese@xxxxxxx:

What a splendid guesswork!
U got such a wonderful vision and instint to lead our young generation
into the new millennium.
Will u be glad if i were one of Okkar's friends?
Should i provide u with my address in BKK and employer's certification
before talking about Burma? Aung Soe is Aung Soe.

Immediately give up this primitive attitude towards opposing views.

Point out where i went wrong in my posting and debate it.

I ain't proud of ur attitude, fellow revolutionary.  This attitude
within us has generated tragic deaths of several innocent student
comrades in the jungle.  They were killed for expressing their
viewpoints about the movement.  They were accused as spies and
terminated by our own comrades' hands.  They were not killed by fascist
intellligents.  Want to repeat this tragic?

U want "somebody" to find out who i am.  It is costly.  I can come pick
u up at the BKK airport if u want to see me face to face.  Send me an
email message before u do it. I ain't hiding behind any thing.

Aung Soe (BKK)

*** The only disability in life is a bad attitude. (Scott Hamilton)

Can anybody find out who Aung Soe is and what side he is on????
He is giving mixed message lately and very deceiving. They all start
that way.
Thanks