Celebrating all women not just one (r)

Aung soe,
     We just want to make sure what side you are on. Here is my point. We can
pick on every little things that a person accomplished or not have done in
their life.
No one can be perfect in your eyes if you are that critical.
     Once you choose the side you have to play as a team. Playing in the team
is not as easy as you think. Some time you even have to keep your best idea
and thoughts to your self to benifit the team.
     Our goal is the democracy in Burma, freedom and dignity for every ethnic
groups.
We are trying to achieve that for almost 50 years. Let's go step by step to
make it.
Lots of people lost their life for that. So let's keep our ego and good
thoughts to our self and fight for the democracy on the net.
    You have the opportunity that no one in the country have. Use that chance
and opportunity to fight for the freedom. Save the refugee and the people who
are oppressed with your pen-manship. That will really show your love to the
country as a team player.
    Let's build a team on the net. Let's fight togather as a team. It's easy
to play solo but very hard to harmonized as a team.