Happy Birthday to Daw Aung San Suu

Date. 19/JUNE/1998

Daw Aung San Suu Kyi
General Secretary
National League for Democracy (NLD)

Dear Auntie Suu,

On behalf of the community in the southeast Border Area, I would like to
wish you the warmest greeting -Mingala - on your 53rd Birthday.
	We believe that your efforts and those of the National League for
Democracy, is the Key to bringing about national reconciliation in Burma.
We continue here to work industriously and in the spirit of cooperation
fostered by your leadership for the freedom of all Burma's people. We all
look forward to the day when we can return to our homes and celebrate this
day in a democratic country which treats all its Citizens as equals under
the law. We fervently hope to be home for your 54th Birthday.

Live long and prosper.

Faithfully Yours,

Ashin Theikdahta
Lokanat Computer Group