NCG: Total Disregard or Strategic S (r)

Dear Readers,

In respect of "reform" within the struggle for democracy in Burma, I totally
support
some activists, students and guerrillas, who are the real protagonists in this
"reformsi" movement. Actually, I believe, we need to revamp the whole system
of the struggle to ensure our short-term and long-term strategies of the
revolutionary forces are in harmony with the national security interests and
international politics.

There are some political vultures, and also ulcers in the leadership.  We need
to cut them out.  We are just sending a simple message to the umbrageous
circle, who are throwing in their political and financial support (not really
to the genuine movement and its interests) to the leadership.  Recent and
present postings of critics on BurmaNet are neither flagwaving nor
ostentatious baloney.  They are , at least, the voice of the people (VOX
POPULI).

We do not want to see our country to become Asia's former Yugoslavia or former
Soviet Union.  Burma in transition, as we all know very well, will not be
peaceful. The greatest political "show down" is underway. We should prepare
for the worst.
We do not want to have Burma's Barbarak Kamal  or Burma's Huan San.  We just
want to have our own democratic government after the end of the military rule.
International bail-out and rescue package is not a panacea.  Please think
about our families, our people and our nation.

With best regards.