Dear OKKAR66129 (r)

Dear Panyoma,

I think that both of your questions are just rumours. I didn't hear anything
about U Ne Win's death from any source except from SCB and BurmaNet.
If he is dead there is no reason to hide about this news. That is my opinion.

Regarding the news about the jail, there was once some such posted messages
in SCB and BurmaNet last year but nothing happened. This time also the same,
I think.

ok

<< Dear OKKAR66129

 Your mannerism suggest you are a mouthpiece , information service, a
 propaganda or even a spy for the military ruler of Burma or Myanmar.
 Whatever it is,fine.You have got your own right.

 But all I suggest you to do is what you are oblighed to do as a burmanet
 user, is that  can you confirm :

 1. Is  Ne Win dead ? and

 2.  Is that true that SPDC is preparing to jail ASSK ?

 As a Burmanet user,you are oblighed to answer these question as a way of
 contributing the net.

 The netters seemed a bit confused on those regards.

 Thank you

 Panyoma
 Sydney  4/7/98