Max ! Re: Who benefits during SL

Dear Max

I really feel sorry for you Max.
You miss the pot by looking out of a peep hole on this part of the Burmese
history.
And also you are totally ignoring the core reasons behind it.

The closest comparison to your assumptions is that - Jews have got their
own state,Isreal, after  6 millions of them were slaughtered by Nazis in WW
- 2 . Therefore Jewish people should be thankful to the Nazis for killing
them.

My dear Max, your argument is sub-standard and  makes no sense.You have got
to be better than this to debate on Burmanet.

Please take my advise for life  " be dialetic in your way of thinking from
now on".