Question for illegal NLD(LA)

Dear U Denial Aung (MP),

It is very strange obvious why U Aye Kyaw is still operating the illegal
NLD (LA) Australia. May be he has a secret agenda for causing disunity
or disrupting the 8888 demonstrations.
I call on U Aye Kyaw to explain why he is still operating the illegal
NLD(LA) Australia.
In all this, we are surprise that U Tin Tut(MP) is not acting in the
best interest of his NLD party and the Australia Democracy movement by
accepting person like U Aye Kyaw.
I believe that the Australian Democracy movement is weak and gutless by
continuing to accept person like U Aye Kyaw in the movement.
I would like to hear from the Australian Burmese Democracy movements why
they remain weaken gutless and not seek to be unified against U Aye
Kyaw.