Regarding [email protected]

Dear newinnaing@xxxxx

There have been accusations made by you ( ref: who is doing what?) against
Ko Tun Aung Gyaw.That's fair.You can make any accusation that you wish
providing it were substantial and provable which you did along with your
accusations.That's fine also.

Your accusations were noted and explained by Ko Tun Aung Gyaw point by
point basis.He has done his part in a proper and responsible manner.That
was very democratic as well.

Now the ball is in your court.You must live up to your accusation and prove
that you are right.Netters are carefully watching this incident.You should
also be aware that the accusations you made are of serious and possiblity
of innocent third party  involved.Therefore you must disclose your true
identity and take full responsibility to your act. Do not cop - out.

Good luck

Yours sincerely

Panyoma ( Benya  Aye )

Syd.Aust.

----------
> From: hag2@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Who is doing what?
> Date: Thursday, 9 July 1998 3:44
>
> Dear newin naing or whoever,
> It was so amusing to look at your poor presentation on the net.  If you
> think I am a betrayer, why do you use your real name.  I request you to
> show your true identity.  I am out spoken person, I do not afraid of
> anyone.  Your groundless accusation make no harm to me.  Speak out !you
are
> the one who work together with NUGUB or FTUB, if you have guts.  I did
not
> lobby for US base groups but support to those who want to clean up our
> movement from the dirty hands not only in the US but also in the world.
> Thanks for calling me as a big guy.
> You said:
> possible reasons for supporting Ne Win:
>
> What possible reason?  You use the words "possible reason" means it is
not
> sure only your one sided thinking, right?
>

> >	Inspite of this, his wife and children were issued passports and are
> >now staying with him in the USA.
>
> My family and I were sperated for 6 years from 1988 september 23 to 1995
> october 27.  When I left Burma my son, Htet is only three years old and
My
> [...]

>  Thats all.  The second time she came out again but we do not have a
chance
> to meet each other.  When she came out to the border the third time,
there
> was a fighting between KNU and SLORC troops near Myawaddy.  My mother was
> in the car convoy, she jumped out from the car and landed badly on the
> ground.  Her left hand was broken.  Do you want to know why she came out?
> She came out because SLORC's controlled newspaper wrote an article about
> me.  In this article I was attacked by Tin Maung San (Now SLORC"S
> informer)and was badly stabbed with a knife by him.  I was hospitalized
and
> dying.  When my mother saw this news she just went out to the border
> without hesitation.  She thought that it was real and she want to bury me
> by herself.  I accidently met my mom in the border town, Mae Sod and was
so
> sad to see her with broken arm.  Do you want to accuse her for that?  The
> love of a brave woman, a mother love to her son. How beautiful it is?.  I
> begged her not to come out next time and she agreed it.  First we met she
> pulled up my shirt and look at my stomach, if I was stabbed or not and
she
> realized that SLORC's newspapers lied.  When she returned back home, MIS
> called her and told that they know every move of her but next time if she
> want to go out they will help her and escort her to the border.  She
> rejected their offer and never come out again.  "Charter 97" is not a
> proposal and it is not in line with Aung Gyi's idea.  Look at it
carefully.
>  I will post "Charter 97" soon in the net.  My family arrived in 1994 not
> in 1997.  My mother arrived earlier than my family. Please investigate
> carefully 1994 and 1997 is three year different.  My family arrived three
> year before our "Charter 97".  Below is yout groundless accusation.
> Compare with it.
>
> Action:
> >	After his family and his mother arrived in the USA, around end of 1997,

> >he came out with a proposal to make NE WIN as the savior of Burma.
>

> >Question:  Can it be that the military intelligence did not know his
> >wife as Mrs. Tun Aung Gyaw when they were processing the documents or
> >were they given passports on an agreement? (i.e. running the pilot lobby

> >for Ne Win?)
>
> Why SLORC allowed my family to go uot from Burma is their issue not me
and
> I have no idea why?.  If they did not give them, they will try the other
> way. The first option is to get out safety.  It is by air.  My wife got
the
> Burmese passport then you judged me as a colleborators, give me a break.
> was sleeping for three years and suddently attacked NCGUB, right!.  My
> family arrival and "Charter 97 is different issue.  Do not mixed up.
Don't
> make dirty tricks! OK !
> >
> >Question: How did the mother get the passport and why she has not been
> >arrested when she returned back to Burma. (i.e. was she carrying a
> >message?
>
> If you want to insult me for behalf of NCGUB, it is fine but do not
insult
> my honest and brave mother.  She is 78 years old and has been paralyzed.
Do
> you think SLORC is crazy enough to captured a 78 yearsold woman who
visited
> her son?  be realistic.
>
> I know why you are attacking me and Ko Richard Aung Myint.  Forget about
> Aung Gyi, I never know when he came out and where he lived.  Ko Richard
> wrote a letter which hit the point that is we paid the taxes to the uS
> government and if US gov is funding NCGUB, we have the right to know how
> NCGUB spend it. Richard said we will stopped all the US funding.  That
> scare Sein Win and his followers.
>
> You know if I want to go home, I can but I have to say nice words to SPDC
> that now I know their good intention and balabalabala.  Eventhough, my
> mother is very sick and I want to stand by with her, I will not bow to
SPDC
> or any other military regime.  I am staying until we achieve our goal, a
> fully democratic country. Any body can go home including your master Sein
> Win, if he say the same nice words.
>
> Now I have a question for you.  How Bo Hla Tint wife and son get out from
> Burma eventhough their father is an  important man from NCGUB (Washington
> D.C).  Only two MP runs the whole NCGUB.  When his family arrived to BKK,
> Bo Hla Tint returned back to Thailand and met his family (In the past
Sein
> Win, Bo Hla Tint and Thaung Tun claimed that they could not go back to
> Thailand, the Thai government would captured them, for that reason they
> enjoyed staying in the US).  But Bo Hla Tint suddently returned back to
BKK