Date: 11 Jul 1998 06:48:11
To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: A CLARIFICATION BY (Last posting) (RP Investigation to)

We have never seen that you (Aung Soe or Nygn Chan) have ever spoke out
against the SLORC-SPDC's human rights abuses, refugees, and economic,
education, and drugs issues. But what we have mostly learned from you is that
you have been accusing other democratic forces by groundless and fact less
accusations. Therefore, an active suspicious is drew into monitoring which
tactic of divided-and-rule method that Burmese MIs are using to implement on
the forces in Thai-Burma border and the forces in the United States is carried
out, or a discarding method is used to discredit the democratic forces by a
discharged person or discharged persons from the democratic forces.

What the real situation now is the political and social tension inside Burma
attracts us more. We are doing what we can to help the NLD and other democracy
advocates in Burma. As far as we do not have much time, this is the last reply
from The Rangoon Post working group.

Thanks you.