verdict on [email protected]

< following up of "who is doing what?">

Dear all netters

We all awared newinaing@xxxxx's accusations against Ko Htun Aung Gyaw on
the net.We should not be forgotten aboubt such kind.Everyone accuses
everyone on the net should be an accountable matter and great
responsibility be taken.Otherwise anyone will be accusing anyone any how
and then the burmanet will become an international Burmese gossipping
centre.We must not let that happens.

This is no joke.We all must treat it as a serious matter.
Find out who newinaing@xxxxx is and expose him on the net. Then condamn him
for his crime against Ko Htun Aung Gyaw and family and the net.He must pay
for his devious act and this piece of history will go down with him
forever.

We, Burmese community around the world should get up and do a clean up
campaign against devious,undemocratic, unnecessary, unrealistic traditions
and actions.These are self - destructives and blocking  us from growing up
healthily in foreign environments and also so vulnerable to abuse by the
organisations by the name of Burma.NCGUB/FTUB case is still on and should
not be forgotten.

Very soon ,we are starting this action in Australia " Clean up Campaign"
organised and initiated by Burmese progressive democrats and will keep you
informed.By the way NCGUB/FTUB and gang are here too.What a good time...
uh!  Will keep you informed.

Yyours sincerely

panyoma

Syd.Aust.