Attention to Burmese Communities in (r)

Dear Kyaw Ze Ya,
I am thinking the same way as yours.  I am trying to explain UNHCR and INS
about our grass root comrades who are in great trouble in BKK and in border
camps. One of our(CSB) organizational goals is to help our comrades to
resettle in the third country.  I will explain to you soon.  Right now, I
have to go.
I am very greatful to know that we have the same feeling for our friends.
Lets work together for our common goal.

Ko Htun