Okkar@Myanpersp@Thuzar@ThinzarKhine

For OKKAR@.............................

I noticed you always have something to respond to every body who are
working for
the freedom of our motherland , but surprisingly you have not replied to
this
letter from Eric Snider yet ( Is it becos you have not recieved your pay
check yet ? )
In case , you have forgotten .. I just would like to remind you to reply
this..
regards,
alice