Info-request about 11-member MSD to (r)

kyaw_k_htut@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Hello Ko Okkar,

 Can you provide me the names for that 11-member Myanmar-Student
 delegation and their educational background and townships they
 represented before being selected or elected to become national
 delegates to join this get-together?
 It will be great if you can also provide us with any official statement
 (if it exists) in which SPDC recognizes or rejects the existence of
 student organizations in the country.
 This information will be integrated into our independent research on the
 students' role in Burma's politics.

 Sincerely,

 Kyaw Kyaw Htut
 Indiana >>

Ko Kyaw Kyaw Htut,

    I will try to find in the newspapers I received and if I see I will post
it.

ok