Information Sheet N0.A-0523( I (r)

What is the source for this supposed report?  It is apparently posted by
some anonymous person who uses an aol account.  It is not official,
because "official" is defined as "vouched for by one holding office;
authorized."

This report is neither vouched for, nor authorized.

It is about time we call a spade a spade:  These so-called "Information
Sheets" are just excercises in anonymous rumour-mongering.

LD