If you want to get the VHS "Sacrif

Dear Netters,
                       Once again "Sacrifice", the documentary by Ellen
Bruno will be aired on Channel 13, a PBS affiliated station at 10pm EST on
Tuesday, the 28th of July.The film is the story of the child prostitutes
from Burma.It's a 50 minute/colour documentary film.

Please contact the following address by post or call them or fax them if you
want to obtain the VHS of the documentary film.

Film Library
22-D Hollywood Avenue
Ho-Ho-Kus NJ 07423
USA

Tel:1800-343-5540
Fax: 201-652-1973

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Julien Moe

Note:I have nothing to do with the documentary.I'm posting it for your
information and viewing opportunity.