Press Release 4/98 of the Myanmar E (r)

Dear Friends:

There is no point losing our attention on the present situation in Burma
especially when Daw Aung San Suu Kyi's is bravely undertaking a
non-violent protest against the SPDC's imposition of restraining orders
on the NLD MPs in Burma while she herself and three others together have
been denied of the freedom to travel in her own country.

As far as Okkar is concerned, he is bound not to have any bad opinions
on the SPDC/SLORC but on the oppositions. We know who he is, where he
just cam back from, etc. They all know that they are not supposed to
have the mind of their own as far as SLORD/SPDC are concerned. Simply
put, they are bound not to bite "the hands that feed them". That we
should know and we should acknowledge that we are about to break the
chains that bind them together if we are not afraid and not get our
attention digressed.

I have been heard enough what Okkar had to say to others for a long
time, so far. So, I must say this to stop Okkar from doing his job, now.
We don't need any response from him on any account and don't respond to
him ever.

It's not worth really wasting time on him and getting a rude call like
this from him. Believe me, all he can do is just to try getting our
attention diluted only if we had allowed him. He can't function if we
ignore him.

In solidarity,

Minn Kyaw Minn