Stop telling lies, Okkars. (r)

Win Ko,

    What's wrong with my reply. I see no sand bags or anything in the picture.
I watched CNN and I saw nothing in it too.

ok

Burmese@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Okkars,
       You lie just like your master dogs. Be hornest, be truthful and love
 your family.
 What would your daughters say if their father make a living by lying for no
 good SPDC dogs. How would you teach your daughters with your bad examples.
        The time is not too late. We know you have hard time sleeping at
night.
 Join the good side. You will feel alot better about yourself. Your family
will
 proud of you.
         Ofcause, you will piss your master dogs off but they will be in hell
 soon. Save yourself and your family. Life is more enjoyable in the side of
 truth.
        All you have to do is stop lying and join the good side. You will do
 much better in the light. You can freely exercise all your abilities to
exceed
 yourself.