U Tin Tut (MP) (r)

Dear Dr Khin Saw Win,

I thank you for your comment.
I will never associate or befriend with people from SPDC  or military
junta and NLD(LA) illegal in Sidney.
U Aye Kyaw the self appointed chairman of the illegal  NLD(LA)
Australia.
How far can opportunists like U Aye Kyaw is prepare to go ?
How far can ABSDO(Mg Mg than),ABC(Amandar),CDB(Terral Than Naing) and
other organizations are silent for U Aye Kyaw's illegal activitys.
Do you know that  real two brothers of U Aye Kyaw are active SLORC high
ranking Military Officers.
The names of the two brother of U Aye Kyaw are General Win Myint (number
3) and Colonel Thet Tin Hlaing(pilot for Ne Win) in SPDC armed forces.
Dr Sein Win (NCGUB) went to Sideney and done nothing for that problem.
We don't like illegal things happening before August 21. We have learnt
MIS situation in 1988. Not again.
we got a lot of work to do.
Anyway, thanking for your comment.
I hope, ABSDO, CDB,ABC and other organization will solve that problem or
you all are one of the commarade of U Aye Kyaw.
U Tin Tut, please do what you should do and don't get caught with
bluffers.

With best regards,

Swe Swe Myint
Mae Sot.