Open Letter to Ohn Kyaw and his bos

OPEN LETTER TO OHN KYAW AND HIS BOSS

The article in the Globe and Mail (July 28) must be true because it hurt
the SPDC.

Who is Mrs Suu Kyi Aris?   We know only a brave, honest leader named Daw
Aung San Suu Kyi.  She is the one the people of Burma love.

The reason the World Health Organization (WHO) has to be in Burma is that
the military regime doesn't take care of his its own people when they are
sick.

The reason the United Nations Drug Control Programme (UNDCP) has to be in
Burma is because they are watching and checking the drug business that is
controlled and operated by some of the drug warlords who are in the
military uniform , like Khin Nyunt and Khun Sar.

The NGO`s that you said are in Burma are an invention of  Khin Nyunt`s
wife;  they are not real.  You are good at faking and lying.  Those are the
basics in  knowledge and qualifications needed to join the MIS [Military
Intelligence Service].

Don't point the finger at the "ethnic leaders"!  It's all of you who are
the drug dealers and exporters.  Khun Sar is the owner and Khin Nyunt is
the manager of "Myanmar Drug Ltd".

The1947 law does not eliminate citizenship for those who marry nationals of
another country.
 .
IF DAW AUNG SAN SUU KYI IS NOT A CITIZEN OF BURMA, THEN WHO IS?

Ohn Kyaw,  be careful where you put your name.  We know that it is Kyaw Win
who wrote the letter to the Globe and Mail using your name . He couldn't
put his own name because his wife`s sister is married to an American.  Or
is he afraid that the real Tatmadaw and the people are soon going to topple
Khin Nyunt`s MIS?

Ohn Kyaw,  we know that you are in Canada because you are related to Gen.
Sein Tin.

We also know that Kyaw Win was promoted to the rank of General in the MIS
last November.  He is the MIS boss for North America . He is also the one
who writes the articles for US newspapers.

Kyaw Win, your Ba Ba, Ne Win, is on his death bed and you are not even
allowed to go and see him or give him DRUGS before he leaves for hell.  It
won't be long before the real Tatmadaw and the people topple Khin Nyunt and
his MIS.  Generals in the MIS like you will have no place to hide

The Vikings.