Stop telling lies, Okkars. (r)

<< (Netters give Okkar a suitable adjective here from the given list
 below) Okkar

 a. piglet (one of my favorite characters in Gorge O'well's Animals'
 Farm)
 b. Brainless  (Common)
 c. deaf, dumb, blind (regular)
 d. dog (Burmese@xxxxxxx's favorite)

Okkars,
    Now everyone knows that you work for SPDC who kill our students, who rape
our own country ladies who suck up the drug dealers.
    You were lying through your teeth that you don't work for SPDC. They tell
you how to lie and you do the job for them. We warn you ahead and you don't
take our advice.
     We start geathering the screen name who work for SPDC. When the time come
your screen name and person will be match. Your best friend MI will rat on you
 .
      You think when the time come you will just slide into the crowd. You are
dead wrong.
      You will be punished what you deserved. Judgement day is getting closer
every day. Be prepared.
      You have done damage as much as those dumb soldiers who killed our
students and who rape our country girls by following your dogs generals
orders.
       Be smart okkars.