Annan Talks To Suu Kyi's Husband (r)

Hey!!!!

Why Annan takl to suu Kyi's husband? Because Aris is only ordinary husband,
not represent for the Burmese peoples, but Su Kyi is fighting for democracy
in Burma..  If Annan want to talk for the Burma affair, must be talk with
Burma reps. peoples. I don't want to mention, who is rep. for Burma. But
Aris is not rep. for Burma. Who is support for that? Don't be sinlince.
ok

At 10:31 PM 7/31/98, you wrote:
>Annan talks to Suu Kyi's husband in Myanmar dispute
>
>By Evelyn Leopold
>UNITED NATIONS, July 31 (Reuters) - Secretary-General Kofi Annan spoke by
>telephone on Friday to the husband of Myanmar opposition leader Aung San Suu
>Kyi, whose recent dispute with the country's military drew protests from U.S.
>Secretary of State Madeleine Albright and others.
>
>U.N. officials said the call was part of Annan's efforts, which include an
>offer to send a special envoy to Myanmar, to keep informed about the country,
>where the military government has ignored results of 1990 elections won by
Suu