Annan Talks To Suu Kyi's Husband (r)

On 4 Aug 1998 OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:

>     I am telling you my real Burmese name and you don't believe. That is your
> problem. That is not my problem. I continuously use Okkar I don't use your
> fake name or any other's fake names.

Of course that is a false statement.  You use the Myanpers account as
well, and in the past have used other account names.  That is why many are
extremely dubious of your claim to actually be a person who goes by the
name Okkar.  Of course, if you can corroborate your claim, I'll be the
first to apologize for suggesting that your name Okkar is as non-credible
as the use of  "Myanmar Authority Concerned" as an "official" source.

>     Don't proove that your way of thinkings are  a sample stupidity of a well
> educated man.
>
> Okkar

Oh, speaking of official, you ignored a question recently posed.  You
said:

>    If you want to accept these statements as an non-official and
rubbish,
> you can assume as  you like. No objection.

I responded:

Again, the dictionary definition of "official" (in this case from
Webster's) is "vouched for by one holding office; authorized."  So it is
not my subjective opinion of whether the "information sheets" are
"official."  It is much more a question of whether they meet the objective
critieria of the definition.  So, do they?