U Tin Tut (MP)/MIS situation

Dear Ma Swe Swe Myint,

I fully support your criticism , can feel your strong spirit and how you
work very hard for the freedom of our motherland.
Please don't mistaken me as I sided for U Aye Kyaw . I don't know him and
never met him before.
I just would like to give you one example. I'm sure you know Dr Aung Khin
Sint who is in the jail as a political prisoner. His brother U Aung Khin
Tint is full member of SLORC/SPDC.

Even though they are blood relatives, they have different beliefs. Your case
may be quite different, but you can give them the benefit of the doubt. Any
way this is not my main point in this letter.

What I like in your reply letter to me is you wrote " we have learnt MIS
situation in 1988. Not again " which is very very true.
Here, I would like to share with you what I learnt about MIS situation in
1988 in Ranggon General Hospital .

In middle and end of August 1988 , the whole RGH compound was full of
protesters, speakers who spoke about their suffering in the hands of BSPP ,
and who share their experiences on atrocities of BSPP soldiers which were so
horrifying.
Hundreds of students, monks and people deomonstrated peacefully , mostly by
means of hunger strike.
Nurses, doctors and health care workers were very busy , taking care of
those people on hunger strike who collapsed and fainted.
During that time, we caught many MIS. How we got to catch them ? They
pretended themselves as doctors , stethoscope around their neck and most of
them pretended as they are nurses. Its easier to pretend as doctors, but it
was the fake nurses, from the way they wore the cap that we know they are
MIS. We noticed that some MIS agents were given a kind of drug
( something like ectasy pill ) amphetamine group of drugs . If some one has
taken these kind of drugs , they become insensitive to pain , euphoric, loss
of shame and sensibility. They will act something funny and unusual .
Their main objective is to get the inside news from the peaceful
demonstrators as well as to destroy our goodwill image

We managed to take the blood from some of them and the blood test was
positive for that particular drug.
There were a lot of MIS agents pretended themselves as Buddhist monks also.
But I don't know much detail about that. If there is some one who can share
the true experience is welcomed , so that we can learn a lesson.

Best wishes for your good health and happiness.

with solidarity

khin saw win