Myanmar's /Burma's Drug Proganda (r)

TheTruth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Did they Really intercept what they did? Do they really destroy it?
>Why has the drug trade multiplide since the 1988 massacre?  Why is the
>equipment supplied in the past by the US DEA being used to hunt down and
> kill remote ethnic groups as was  witnessed 1st hand by a well written
> reporter in Thailand?

That reporter may be truth blind like you.

>   Khun Sa may be gone, but there are still more and more drugs coming
> out of Burma.  The military (SLORC) government is the cuurent problem.
> Many groups needed money to purchase arms against the military coup in
> 1962. Drugs partly due to the Kuomintang doing the same thing to
> continue the battle against the communists, are the best money producing
> product amoung a few others as the SLORC/ SPDC has also learned.

Sixteen ethenic armed groups came to peaceful solution during this
Government's
time. No need to buy the arms. The arms may be still needed for ABSDF
regiments.

>   Simply, the Aggressive military SLORC/ SPDC (tatmadaw) , Ne Win and
> the communist militarist government of China are the main, indirect
> causes of narcotic drug production in Asia.  Recently, as the SPDC
> military takes over (steals) control of the drug trade, more narcotic
> drugs will be produced.

>   All this news as listed below by "Soba" in Japan, the open burning of
> what appears to be drugs in front of foreign governmental officials is
> only a superficial ploy to redirect the international community's
> attention and anger to another scap-goat.

This is not Soba's news. This is not Reuters' news.

Dear friend,

If you are doing something good, I am ready to accept and acknowledge it. From
your side also you need to do this. If everyone is fair and just, Democracy is
not very far for the country.

ok