Okkars: Myanmar's /Burma's Drug Pro (r)

Burmese@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Okkars,
        It is bad enough that you work for rape/kill regime.Now you trying to
 be an advocate for the drug dealers too. You don't have to sink that low to
 make a living.
 Don't you ashame to be making a living like that? How do you guide your
 daughters into making a good hornest living. You don't want your daughters
 turn into prostitudes like you? Do you ???
       show them a good hornest way to make a living >>

Win Ko,

     I am simply working for our country. I don't get extra dollar for it. I
have special patience to you because of only one reason but pls don't insult
me too much.

ok