Date: 06 Aug 1998 08:18:49
Subject: Correction on 8.8.88 URGENT ACTION!
To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<<<	We also request that the international community wear white-colored
shirts on August 8, 1998 to commemorate this memorial.  We appreciate
the support of the pro-democracy movement that many members of the
international community have given us, and hope they will join us in the
demonstrations, hunger strikes, and protests that will occur worldwide
on this Ten Year Anniversary on 8.8.88.

All Burma Students' Federation Union (ABSFU)
All Burma Students' Democratic Front (ABSDF)
All Burma Students' Democratic Organization (ABSDO)
Burmese Students' Democratic Organization (BSDO)
Committee for Restoration of Democracy in Burma (CRDB)
Democratic Burmese Students Organization (DBSO)
Democratic Party for New Society (DPNS)
National League for Democracy (NLD-LA)
Nonviolence Empowerment Organization, Inc. (NEO)
Organization for the Student Union of Burma (OSUB)
People's Liberation Front (PLF)

The following organizations have recently joined this Campaign:

Burmese Women's Union (BWU)
The Global Student Union of Tompkins-Cortland Community College>>>>