Another Meaning for Brick-Shield =

Mrs. Okkar Shuu Maung,

Pardon me if I become westernized for calling you this way.  It is
because I understood you have been shielding your master Shuu Maung as
if you can't live without his doctrine.  His doctrine is to divide the
country and rule the warring tribes of Burma.  For example, DBKO is
the latest one he created.  Since you revealed yourself a Karen, I
doubt you are one of them.  The emergence of DBKO clearly divides
Karens, Buddhist and non-Buddhist.  Some heartless and headless
Buddhist Karens like you are encouraged to man-hunt the innocent
non-Buddhist in the border areas and even outside the country.  The
image of Buddhism is tarnished by the Karens like you, Mrs. Shuu
Maung. Our traditional religion has been seen in the eyes of
international community as blood-hungry witch-hunt doctrine.  Gautama
doesn't teach us to indulge in killing our own people.  Mend your
heart and mind, my fellow citizen.

Another meaning I interpretted for your anonymous name is
"shielding-brick".  A classic one.  Remember the Wall that separated
the people of Germany for 41 years from 1949 to 1990.  The brick for
you is just like the ones which built the Barlin Wall that divided the
people.  You are just a stepping stone, man.  You people act like a
wall that separates the people of Burma from the rest of democratic
communities.  You, the shielding-brick, made up the wall that closed
our society for 36 years.  You are responsible in creating the nation
as a closed society.  You will be teared down  as the Barlin-Wall
sooner or later.

Revenge is not a practice my parents and my religion taught me to do.
But, in reality, it happened to a lot of dictators and their advocates
once they were dethrowned.  Just realize that, buddy.  You are a
Burmese.  You eat rice, right?  Think, think and think.

I would suggest you friendly.  Become one of our bricks.  Help us
stone the sitt-khways down to death on the streets like the 8888 mass
upheaval.  Will you?  Be sensible, my citizen.  You aren't that
brainless. Are you?

Myo Thant

Ps.  I have a very calm mind today while seeing our revolution in
retrospective.  That's why my tone seems to be soft with you, my
piglet.  Don't get me wrong that I am showing the white-flag to you.
Never.

---OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:

> myothant@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> > Okkar Shuu Maung,
>
>     This is incorrect. My name is only Okkar. If you want to adore U
Nay Win,