Information Sheet No. A-0544(I/L)/

SPDC QUAKING IN FEAR
====================

The National League for Democracy , a political party which represents 82% of the Burmese
people had made it clear that they asked for a frank and cordial dialogue between the
representatives of NLD and SPDC WITHOUT PRECONDITIONS.

It is such a wicked action of SPDC, to invite for the talk with the exclusion of *Daw Aung San
Suu Kyi* and 2 other senior members, with the intention of appearing to be addressing the issue
but actually has only a cosmetic value.
It is an insult to the intellect of the people of Burma as well as to the International
Community

At the same time, SPDC could no longer hide the fact that they are in fear of our leader " Daw
Aung San Suu Kyi ".

We will suceed any day now and it's going to be sooner rather than later.

Khin Saw Win